Сегодня утром получил письмо от моего американского реферера.
Содержание.

Good Morning Everyone,
I decided it was appropriate to send this to many of the people that I appreciate because in the last year we have all been there for each other as we grew together in this industry with such a great company. This email was forwarded to me from a very reliable source and I am confident this thing will turn itself around.  Encourage each other and stay focused on your dreams & goals while we get through this. 

Team,
I wanted to tell you all I know about the Zeek sites.  I am not going to sugar coat any of it, as it is business as usual with me.
Zeek has only had 7 complaints to the Attornery General office in NC and 6 of them were bogus.  They were told today by the AG's office that it is all of the little issues that needed to be addressed immediately. 
Here are issues they were talking about:
Getting charged twice for the video package of $29.95 when you up grade.  Your credit card is hit several times for the monthly renewals, Folks signing up many times because when they get a notice that the user name and password does is invalid.
Just a bunch of little things that cause folks to get mad and send in a complaint to the AG. The AG has to check out every complaint.  And unfortunatly these are things that Zeek management did not take so seriously or it was not a priority to them at the time, BUT IS NOW  !!!
They had hired an IT group to come in and fix our software issue just recently and today they had started shutting down one of the 24 servers and all of them crashed at the same time.  That is why we went off line today.  No one knows what was going on in the field except we all just had a cow at the same time and my phone started over heating up with all of the calls.  So this is why I am communicating with you.  Zeek has their hands full right now so I will keep trying to be a good leader for our team. 
Zeek still has the Las Vegas and Atlanta office open and we are still in business.  It is only the NC office with the problem.  If they can not work out the issues with the NC State Attorney General, it is real easy to just pack up and move the computer serviers to another state where Zeek is already established.
We have been tested by the (FTC) Federal Trade commission 3 times, and they have found nothing wrong with our business model.
Zeek is not going anywhere except maybe moving out of NC which is the worst state in the Union for a Network Marketing Company.  They are still trying to get over 50 years ago when AmWay kicked their butt and proved they were not a pyrmid.!!!
SO have a good night sleep and tomorrow I will bring you up todate on their progress.  We have an incredible opportunity so let's hang on to it and not let anyone steal our dream.
Don't believe all of the junk on the internet.  Other networking marking companies are having a field day on us, because they would love to have their Distributors back.

Richard Hamilton

Краткое содержание.

В письмо говорится о том, что в главную прокуратуру штата NC США,
в котором располагается один из офисов Zeekrewards поступило 7 жалоб,
6 из которых поддельные, а одна несущественна, но так как жалоба всё же есть,
то по ней проводится проверка.
В письме так же говорится и о том, что у Zeekrewards есть ещё два офиса, которые открыты
и по ним проверка не проводится. Эти офисы находятся в Лас Вегасе и Атланте,
следовательно все участники партнёрки Zeekrewards всё ещё находятся в бизнесе.
Это - только офис NC с проблемой.
Если офис NC не сможет решить проблему с генеральным прокурором штата NC,
то этот офис очень легко переместит компьютерный сервер в другое государство,
где Zeekrewards уже установлен.
В письме есть пожелание доброй ночи и спокойствия.
Не верьте всему барахлу в Интернете, говорится в последних строках письма.